LuMee® Duo™ in "Black" Review for iPhone 7 Plus
$69.95 Available in Black, Gold and Rose.
THIS CASE IS UGLY AS FUCK. It's Huge.
REVIEW |****| 4 STARS
- The pain isn't as sharp when you drop your phone while it's wearing this case. Decent Protection (if you add screen protector).
- You're selfies/groupies will be lit as fuck ♥
- It has it's own battery, so it won't use your phones.
- The charge is decent. I've been averaging a week. Obviously recharge before a big event.
- Your friends and family will be amazed at the photos, be prepared to send them that picture. haha
- Light on both front and back
- Scratches Easily
- Difficult to get the case off.
- After I take a selfie with someone I find myself forgetting to click twice more to turn off all the lights. I find myself not noticing the backlight is on when I turn it over and blind me or some innocent bystander.
- Heavy (I got used to it, but still heavy.)
- Some people comment and may give looks of disgust when you use it.
- Yellowing/Browning of the clear front light track. May be affecting front light source color and definitely gross looking imo
Room For Improvement...
- My phone is waterproof, I'd love it if the case was too. Would love to see how the light react in water.
- Slimmer Version Please
- Smudge Proof Metallic and Glitter Finishes.
- Metal Back Piece so it will stick to a magnetic car mount.
Ok look, this phone case is not cute but it will make your selfies cuter. It's a trade off I'm making because of the benefit. For me to forgo vanity and let all my cute sparkle cases I ordered for my new phone, just chill in my drawer. Even though this case hides the sleek jet black exterior of my iPhone7 Plus and makes it look like a large paper weight... the media created while using LuMee far exceeds it's predecessor.
Do you need this? Yes.
LuMee in a Mirror with 2 Snapchat Filters. #Fleeky :)
Sent me a Tweet @JustenPerez of your LuMee selfies. I want to see your creativity!
This post was not sponsored. Wanna sponsor a post? HMU