Ipsy "Much Love" February Bag Reveal & Giveaway*
Products I Received
- Briogeo Rosarco™ Blow Dry Perfection Heat Protectant Crème
- Trust Fund Beauty Nail Polish in $12 Latte
- IBY Beauty Highlighter in Bubbly
- Elizabeth Mott Whatup Beaches Matte Bronzer
- Luxie Beauty Luxie Rose Gold Blush Brush 514
The theme is "Much Love" which I like because it's not too sappy for Valentine's Day but still gets the essence of love which is always a good idea.
I must say... Some serious shit must have been going down at Ipsy Headquarters when they approved a denim bag with orange trim for the month of February. The denim looks a bit cheap and is visually boring because of its dull nature and ORANGE? I'm 100% bias because orange is not really in the top 10 colors for me. If your them is going to be Much Love then do red, it's expected for a reason. Love.
You love this bag? Orange is your favorite color? Denim is your favorite part of Americana?
- Follow My Instagram - Your profile must be public to be eligible.
- Comment here on the blog your Instagram name.
I will be choosing at random a winner on March 1st!
- *Please note: This is just for the bag and would not include any of the products shown as I am currently testing them for review.
- FULL DISCLOSURE: I pay for an Ipsy Subscription, $10 a month. This post is not sponsored by Ipsy.
- IPSY if you're reading this...HMU I'd love to be apart of bag design or some sort social media deliciousness.
- Have a product or service you'd like to gift me? hmu